Market wraps 30th July 2021
Weekly Wrap 30 July
The Aussie share market rose 0.3% this week (Mon-Thu) remaining in record high territory as the Mining sector charged ahead with better than expected company results and commodity price increases.
In this week’s wrap, Jessica covers:
- (0:26) How the Mining sector dug itself into a record high, rising 3%
- (1:47) Three Mining companies in the spotlight, up more than 11% each
- (2:47) Three key themes to watch this reporting season
- (5:34) Bank stocks set to report a huge turnaround in earnings
- (6:23) Key reporting results & economic news to watch out for next week
Get the latest market news analysis with Bell Direct's Market Wraps.
Watch our interview series to get exclusive insights and trading ideas. Open a Bell Direct account today.
Trade smarter with our market insights, stock tips and real broker research.
Learn how to trade on our award winning platform and use our trading tools with these smart tutorials.