Market wraps 29th May 2020
May Market Overview
The Aussie share market moves out of bear market territory, hitting a 12-week high on news of further government stimulus and COVID-19 human trials kicking off. The Australian government downgraded JobKeeper dependency, seeing UBS increase its economic forecasts.
In this month's wrap, Jessica covers:
- The three key themes that evolved this month (0:52)
- COVID-19's worst performer now shines, Southern Cross Media (ASX:SXL) (1:15)
- Two stocks that charged after oil rebounded 81% (1:54)
- Three strategic ideas for next month (2:45)
- Six trading ideas as online retail is set to surge (5:01)
- Shedding infrastructure and REITs to trade 'working from home' stocks (6:08)
Get the latest market news analysis with Bell Direct's Market Wraps.
Watch our interview series to get exclusive insights and trading ideas. Open a Bell Direct account today.
Trade smarter with our market insights, stock tips and real broker research.
Learn how to trade on our award winning platform and use our trading tools with these smart tutorials.